Rock & Tait Water / Fire Damage Restoration
Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Menomonie and Hudson!
We are Full Service Water and Fire Restoration Specialists. We can fully restore your water or fire damage like it never happened!Our personal property protective procedures include documenting and working with your insurance company to reduce your headaches!
- We can move your valuable items to a secure site until the restoration project is complete.
- We perform complete clean-up and disposal of damaged items upon insurance company approval.
- We perform complete water removal, clean up, de-humidifying and moisture control.
- We test moisture content in walls and floors.
- We remove and clean up damaged drywall, insulation, and other building materials.
- Depending on the severity of the damage, we can install new framing, electrical, plumbing, plus new insulation that improves the R-value and your energy efficiency.
- We install new drywall, taping, texture, priming and painting.
- We install trim and perform a final clean-up.
- We coordinate your flooring.
- We place personal belongings back into place.
We also have an Emergency Service available, Call Us Today!
Please let us know if you have any water or fire damage restoration questions...
You can give us a call at 715-723-7200, or fill out a free estimate by clicking the button below:
Frequent Water Damage Questions
Does My Insurance Cover Water Damage?
It is usually best to ask your insurance company, but generally water damage is not covered unless your policy includes flood insurance.
How Can I Prevent Basement Flooding?
Many wet basements are the result of improper landscaping and water control.
To prevent water in your basement, we recommend:
- Installing gutters with a minimum of 4 foot kick out downspouts.
- Making sure driveways and sidewalks are pitched away from your home.
- Sloped landscaping - your first 10 feet away from your house should slope down 10 inches to allow snow melt and excess rain to flow away from your home, and not back in through your foundation.
We offer emergency water evacuation services! Call 715-723-7200 for more information.